Common Good | Associate Creative Director (Copy)
This job post has expired
COMMON GOOD IS LOOKING FOR A KICK-ASS ACD COPYWRITER.
Hello. We are Common Good and we’re known as the health and happiness agency because we work with clients that help people live bigger or be stronger or make the planet healthier or inspire adventure or bring people together or just help us find more joy. We have an amazing culture, great benefits, crazy momentum and we are turning the creative up to 11. Come make some noise with us. The annual cash money is $110-120k.
Ping us post haste if you:
• Have 8+ years in the business
• Have seriously impressive concepting skills
• Can identify powerful creative territories like a gold lion-sniffing truffle pig
• Have a bottomless supply of copywriter magic dust that lets you conjure words in many voices
• Have a passion for communicating and love the art and craft of writing
• Can mentor junior talent to be badass A-team talent
• Can manage the hustle and flow of a busy creative team
• Have the eagle-eye for verbal and visual brand standards
• Can motivate, inspire and direct the teams underneath you
• Have a closet of dusty self-congratulatory industry awards
• Are a creative juggernaut AND you are fun. Like, really fun.
• Are ready to make tons of great work that’ll get people talking
• Can present like a boss and sell work that surprises
• Have a good sense of humor and a laid-back, roll-with-the-punches attitude
• Want to do more good in the world and live the health and happiness way
$110k - $120k annual salary (dependent on experience) plus the opportunity for commission. Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401k match, Health & Happiness Stipend, profit sharing, and more.
Common Good is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Common Good is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. This position is full-time and US-based. Common Good is open to remote candidates, but whenever possible, we strive to hire locally in order to encourage greater involvement within our local Denver community.