TDA_Boulder | Account Supervisor
TDA is looking to fill for an Account Supervisor position on our account management team -- a role responsible for leading a number of projects and one core retainer client. You will have the opportunity to lead an account, guiding work from strategic development to production. You’ll collaborate with creatives, strategists, media folks, production and sr. management as you steward projects through the agency.
If you are an experienced account leader, able to anticipate and react to client needs, we’d love to chat. Previous agency experience is a must.
• 6+ years agency experience
• Strong knowledge of agency processes, media, creative, production, strategy/research, agency finance, etc.
• Experience working with producers to develop video, digital, social, DM
• Experience working with media teams with knowledge and understanding of media planning and buying
• Experience managing multiple clients
• Experience working independently in a fast-paced open environment, and have the capability to find creative solutions for a myriad of requests.
• Knowledge in monitoring and managing client budgets
• Experience forming strong client relationships
• Experience working on New Business, RFPs, scope development
• The key day-to-day project contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners
• Ensures that the strategic goals of the account are communicated to the organization and met
• Receive, initiate and finish client projects within the agency.
• Working integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to great work on brief
• Ability to promote, advocate and inspire creative, media and strategy teams.
• Maintain and facilitate communication across the different departments – account management, production, media and creative.
• Effectively manage multiple clients and projects.
• Own in the management of all on-going account maintenance work, including: status, conference reports, scheduling and preparation of materials for client meetings
• Active and vocal participant during creative, strategy, planning meetings.
• Ability to understand organic revenue within existing clients.
• A good listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well (and adapts their style and response accordingly)
• Accountability and calm, confident presence