Annabel Media | Content Writer—Architecture & Design Specialty
Annabel Media, a boutique marketing and public relations agency in Denver, CO, is looking for a dynamic Content Writer to help write, design and execute strategic content campaigns for our clients in the following industries: architecture, interior design, and lifestyle. Position can be done remotely.
Candidates must have at least 2-3 years of experience writing about architecture and design.
About the position
This writer will become an integral part of Annabel Media’s content team—producing engaging content including but not limited to: blogs, e-books, newsletters, press releases, social media posts, and creative marketing content (advertising, brochures, direct mail, etc.).
This position is freelance/contract.
Salary: Salary range $35-55/hour depending on experience
- Assist the content team to produce effective campaigns that align with clients’ short and long-term goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create content for a variety of online and offline marketing content—social, newsletters, blogs and website content
- Develop written materials, including product messaging, press pitches, press releases, FAQs, blog posts, social media, and other collateral
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Communications, Journalism, Marketing,Advertising or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Confident, energetic, self-starter who is intellectually curious and excited to join our passionate, high-performing team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication characterized by confidence, presence, accuracy and personal credibility
- A strong ability to generate engaging and relevant copy, matching our client’s brand voice and creative guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while consistently meeting and enforcing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and develop unique concepts/pitches
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Willingness to get your hands dirty—we’re a lean team and require an assistant who can both see the big picture and delve into the details
- Optimistic attitude and a sense of humor
How To Apply
To apply, please reply to Kate Bailey, [email protected].com with the following information:
- 3 References
- 3-5 Writing Samples (please provide short and long-form examples including social media, press releases, pitch emails, advertising copy, etc.)
A written response to the following questions:
- What are your biggest professional/educational accomplishments to date?
- What are you passionate about—personally and professionally?
- What are the top 3 strengths you bring to this position?
- What are your top 3 biggest weaknesses you bring to this position?
- What’s your favorite place to travel to and why?
- What’s the last book you read?
- What excites you most about this position?